Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Melody Joy and Madison Hope 27 weeks and 3 days old

We went to the doctor today and only had to wait for about fifteen minutes to get in (the wait last time was over 2 hours).
Mom my came with us since today is her birthday.

The baby below is baby B who loves the camera just like her big sister.



The baby bellow is baby A who never really wants her picture taken (poor baby is in for a rude awakening when she is born and meets her Momma).
.
They did a pretty quick sonogram today so we didn't really learn anything new. The doctor told us that they are doing good and growing right on track with where they should be.

I just finished watching the sonogram video to see if I could find how much it said they weighed (they forgot to tell us) and I found it. Baby A weighs 2 pounds 5 ounces and baby B weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces. Can you believe it? They are growing so well! They can't get a really good measurement of their chests because that is where they are conjoined so the weight on the sonogram might not be exact, but they assure us it is close.

Jason and I have been just blown away by God's grace during this time. Thank you so much Lord for blessing us with these babies! For sustaining us during this time in our lives, we will continue to praise Your name, the name above all other names!

Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11

Shout for joy in the LORD, O you righteous! Praise befits the upright.
Psalm 33:1

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
Psalm 104:33

Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!
Psalm 146:1

Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! And let all the people say, "Amen!" Praise the LORD!
Psalm 106:48

Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 106:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,
I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just got your blog address yesterday from my Mother. You have a beautiful family and you all will be in my prayers everyday. The video of the circus you all posted is really good! (Except for those jumping poodles). I want to know why we don’t get circus action like that in El Paso. Tell the rest of your family I said hello as well.

Your friend, Abraham Mijares

915.422.5455
amijares36@hotmail.com