Friday, May 20, 2011

Flash Back Friday

I became Marisa and Natalie's nanny when I was five months pregnant with Kenya. I watched them until Kenya was over a year old and I LOVED every bit of it. I opened an in home daycare in 2008 and we lived too far for me to keep watching them. We remained friends with their parents and I have watched them from time to time. They came and spent Easter weekend with us and we had a blast! Here are a few picture of the girls from the past few years.

Kenya 6 months, Natalie 4 years old.


Marisa 6 years old Kenya six months old.


Marisa 5 years old, Natalie 3 years old and Kenya 2 weeks old.
Kenya 4 years old, Natalie 7 years old and Marisa 9 years old.
Natalie 4 years old Marisa 6 years old.

Kenya 3 months old, Marisa 5 years old and Natalie 3 years old.

Kenya 4 years old, Natalie 7 years old and Marisa 9 years old.


I love you girls!!!!

No comments: