Monday, July 22, 2013

We are home!

I totally thought I posted that we were home but I guess not... We got to come home on the 17th and have LOVED being home. Anton still has his picc line and I give him iv antibiotics through it twice a day, he is also getting an antibiotic through his g-tube 3 times a day.

Today for the first time in over a month Anton put his left leg down flat on the bed. For the past month if we laid him on his back he jerks up his left leg because it hurt to straighten it so I was shocked when he laid it flat! I am so glad he is making progress even if it is slow.

The day after we got home from the hospital Judah got sick with a virus and an ear infection, he seems to be on the mend though so that is good. Today Kenya spiked a fever of 103 degrees F. She was miserable but once her fever came down she was back to her happy little self. Then Anton got a fever of 101.4 degrees F. I called his doctor and they had is go to the hospital for blood work. They want to make sure he doesn't have an infection in his blood which he is at higher risk for with the picc line. we are home now just waiting for the results. I am hoping he just has whatever Kenya and Judah have and that it isn't in infection. I will let y'all know once we get the results.

Thanks!

No comments: