Sunday, June 28, 2009

What have we been doing?

Having playdates at the park with Sara and Zef.

Celebrating Jada's first birthday.



Going to PetCo and calling it the free Zoo.




Celebrating my 25th birthday at Momo (my Mom) and Gramp's house.
She made me the best birthday dinner EVER!
I told her exactly what I wanted to eat (even down to the cookie cake
that I wanted from the mall.)
I told her it can say "Happy Birthday Whatever, I don't care"
I just want cookie cake and well it said "Happy Birthday Whatever".
Thanks Mom, everything was GREAT!






Hanging out with Natalie and Marisa and
playing with the best bubble machine.

Playing with our "Coco" (that is what Kenya calls herself when she turns into a dog.)

Loving on baby Eli , Jay and Shannon's baby.

That's what we have been doing

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Looks like you're having a blast!! Thanks for sharing those fun pictures. (:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable!! She looks so much like you in the last picture.

-kristin-

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
Kenya's getting so big and cute!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Kenya is so cute. She looks so much like you.

Hannah said...

Great pictures! Ha! I love the one where Kenya is sitting with the dogs. Too cute. :)