Monday, March 26, 2012

They just took him back & updates

UPDATE: 1:21PM 
Everything is fine we are in our room and hanging out with Anton. He seems to be pretty happy and his talking to Jason as I type this. 


UPDATE: 10:20AM
The surgery is FINISHED!!!! Everything went great. Patrice and I went into the OR after surgery to re-bandage him now that we are back in the waiting room they will extubate him. Thank you for loving our boy God is so so faithful!!! 


-------
UPDATE: 9:30AM
The OR just called and they just now started surgery. They were able to intubate him without any problems. The surgery should take one to two hours.


------
Here is what Patrice posted on FB: 
They took Anton back about 20 minutes ago. Surgery will take 1-2 hours. They would not let Vanessa go back for this part but will let us both go back to rebandage him at the end. We are confident that he is in great and EB experienced hands. Thank you for your continued prayers.


And here is what I put on FB: 
They just took him back to surgery and they have operated on EB kids before in fact Anton is the second this week. I know they know what they are doing but it was so hard to let them take him. God is sovereign and faithful and amazing and we continue to praise.


I will keep y'all updated as I can.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this is a post-surgery time now.. I am sure you know this but just wanted to warn you that Anton might/will be very angry and restless while his anesthesia wears off. This is VERY normal. Just be patient. I wish Anton a quick recovery and I wish you and your family lots of health and patience. With love from MI

Mama 2 Four said...

We are praying for your precious Baby Boy! I am so HAPPY that he is finally here with his family!

Leslee said...

Praying...

Renee said...

Yaay! I'm so thankful he did so well :) I'll continue to pray for a smooth and FAST recovery so he can get back home!

Anonymous said...

Praising God with you in southeran California. --Mitzi

Jessica Kramasz said...

I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to hear that everything went well. I hope you will be allowed to go home soon.
Many kisses to Antoshka from New York :)))
Jane

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad things went well. Anton is lucky to have you as his Mommy! Now I pray that you both can get some rest...

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord

Anonymous said...

Thanks to God! Glad to hear everything is going well. I am sure your kids at home cannot wait to see their mommy back, so hopefully everyone will be able to reunite soon! Stay well!

Anonymous said...

Very, very happy for you all! :) Praise the Lord :)!!
Lilia B.

The Smittys said...

Bless that sweet baby boy! So glad everything went well.

Anonymous said...

I am glad all went well! God bless all of you,ML

Jutta said...

How wonderful that all went like it should. Excellent! What a true friend you have in Patrice. An amazing human person, exactly like You yourself.

All the best from a finnish mother of four.