Saturday, October 15, 2011

Adoption Update

We have made our adoption blog private until the adoption is finalized. It was a really hard choice to make but we felt like it was the best one for our family. I will be updating you all on this blog instead of the other one.

I know a few people were concerned because we had recently gotten a big dog. I just wanted to let everyone know we will not have the dog once we bring Baby A home. He is either going to go back to his original owner or my Mom is going to take him. If you hear anyone expressing their concern please let them know we will not have him for much longer.

Our dossier is in Baby A's country and is translated but we can not move forward because the office that accepts dossiers and sends out travel dates is closed for an unknown reason and for an unknown amount of time. We just have to wait until they reopen to move forward. There is nothing we can do until that happens. Please be praying they reopen quickly so we can travel to meet our boy :)

That is really all that is going on at this point. Thank you guys so much for following our adoption journey and thank you for praying for us!

This is totally unrelated to our adoption but we do have a lot of friends adopting so I wanted to share with you a fundraiser that would totally help out a friend and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time. Head over to Kelly's blog pick out a sweet treat donate to her daughters adoption fund and enjoy your brownies, cookies, pumpkin bread or whichever you choose. Trust me you wont regret it :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I will be praying that the office reopens soon.