Tuesday, October 18, 2011

AHHHHH SO EXCITED!!! Adoption Update!!!! -Update on the update :)

UPDATE... I found out that our dossier is finished being translated and will be submitted to the Ministry of Education soon!!! I am so excited and I will update y'all once it's submitted!!!
------------------------------

I just found out the office that accepts dossiers is back open!!!! As soon as our dossier is finished being translated (I thought they were done with it) then it will be submitted and we should get a travel date not too long after that. I will not even try to guess timing on this because I have been wrong every time but I am so excited right now we can move forward again!!! WOO HOO! God is so so good! 

2 comments:

Michelle Bogart said...

That is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Wow, even more yay! I'm thrilled things are moving again.