Sunday, August 3, 2008

Play Date With Parker

I haven't seen my friend Laura since Kenya was just a few months old and it's been even longer since I have seen her Mom Julie who is also a good friend of mine. So we decided to have a play date with Kenya and the little girl that Laura watches Parker. They had so much fun. They played with Julie's amazing toy that she invented. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of it. I don't want to say too much in case she puts a copy right on it lets just say I never knew and empty container and the lids to soap could be so much fun!
Kenya and Parker loved jumping on the bed!
This is Parker telling Kenya she is sorry for something??? I thought it was cute!
I think it took Kenya a total of three minutes to fall asleep in the car on the way home! It was a fun day!

No comments: