Friday, September 12, 2008

The Pizza Place

The Pizza Place has the BEST pizza in the world! Well I haven't tried all the pizza in the world but I can say it's the best pizza around these parts. I'm pregnant and picky and I love it!

Little Kenya eating pizza like a big girl.

From left to right we have our very good friend and owner of the Pizza Place Felix, my sweet little sister Destinee, a very pregnant me, the love of my life Jason, little Kenya, and our dear friend Trish.

Kenya always has fun at the Pizza Place and you will too! Go check it out at the corner of Western Center and 35 in the 7-11 parking lot.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Not sure how i came across your blog, but here I am....I just wanted to say that Kenya is just adorable!! And the design of your blog is super cute!!

i will be praying for you and your babies (and your whole family).