Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun Weekend

Jason's parents, brother and brother's girlfriend came in town this past weekend to celebrate a super close family friends college graduation and we had such a great time!

Hilary's graduation dinner was at Texas De Brazil it was sooooo yummy! If you have never been there before and like to eat meat you would love this place. You have a card with a green side and a red side on it when you want to eat eat you flip it over to the green side and they come by with these HUGE swords (they weren't really swords but that's what we called them) of meat and you get to pick and choose what you want. Kenya started having fun with it after awhile and she would decide when she wanted more meat.

Then they would come and she would get super shy it was so funny.

We were waiting for the car outside and Miss. Kenya was being a ham.






This picture makes her look like she has hobbit feet ha

My Mom watched Judah for us because he is at a stage in his life where he can not sit through a long dinner at a restaurant. 

Kenya and her Daddy. 

Kenya, Uncle Toe Toe and Tiff Tiff ;)

This is the first time we got to met Tiff Tiff we all loved her and Kenya asked if Tiffany could stay the night for 2 weeks :)

I love my son but at this point in his life he is a HAND FULL so I was really enjoying the break and not quite wanting to go home yet so we took a detour and went and played at IT'Z. 

We had never been there before and from the second we walked in until we left it was non stop fun for all. I have really been enjoying Kenya at the age she is it amazes me how much she is learning and how much she can do now. We had so much fun spending time with her and watching her run around and play video games, have a dance party, play laser tag (she was scared of it so she didn't play long) and ride go karts.

For some reason Kenya bonded with this employee and only wanted to dance if she was there.

Uncle Toe Toe :)

My daughter is a mess she posed like this by herself.

lovely 

Kenya playing games

We had a blast riding go Karts. Jason's Dad Papa T is the closest to me then Jason is beside him and Uncle Toe Toe is by Jason. I didn't stand a chance at winning against these guys.

Uncle Toe Toe is in the lead and Jason is a close second.

We didn't even realize we were racing against Wita because she was behind us the whole time.

Kenya wanted to ride with Tiffany (sorry I don't have a close picture but it was so cute watching her just talk and talk to Tiffany oh and hold on for dear life.)

They had mini bowling which Kenya loved. The look of her face cracks me up in this picture.

My husband with his own little "School of Rock"... these kids thought he was great. Well all of them but the girl in pink.
We were so busy last weekend but it was so much fun.

We are still not on a schedule round these parts but I am hoping to start the new schedule tomorrow. Judah has an ear infection and had a really hard day today so we will see how tomorrow goes. I just have to say I LOVE baby sign language  Judah woke up from his nap yesterday with a temp of 103. I picked him up gave him medicine and as he was pulling on his ear I said does it hurt and he started signing hurt. I was pretty sure at that point he had an ear infection. I took him to the doctor today and sure enough it is infected. I was so glad he was able to tell me what was wrong. When I put him drops in his ear he freaks out and signs hurt, hurt, hurt it is so sad but so cute all at the same time.

We are moving right along with the adoption stuff. It is so hard at this point because a lot of it is a waiting game. I am still hoping to finish up our dossier this week but we can't move forward until we get our USCIS approval better known as the golden ticket! We may not know for months when we will get to travel for the first time but let's be praying if it is God's will this part of it will go SUPER quick. We are doing some fundraising on Baby A's adoption blog to help cover the costs of the adoption and to be more precise the dossier preparation fees. We have a Thirty- One gifts fundraiser going on right now and 20 percent of all sales using this link  http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx will go toward Baby A's adoption. If you haven't checked out Thirty- One gifts before now is the time they have totes, wallets, organizers all kinds of cute stuff! You can order now through the 29th!


I was hoping to start blogging on a regular basis but I just can't seem to find the time to keep up with it. I wrote this blog a few days ago and I am just now finishing it up... my bad. I hope you all have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend! 

No comments: