Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I try not to get on the computer on the weekends so here is my Mother's Day post a day late.

A few days before Mother's Day we had the kids make pictures for their grandmother's.
 Don't tell Wita cause she hasn't gotten hers yet ;)

This is Judah having a blast being dirty.



We were watching a friends kids the day we did the paintings and here is their youngest son Silas enjoying painting.

This one cracks me up!

Mariah, Kenya and Silas working hard.

Maycee writing her name in all the cards :)

Kenya and Judah decided to have a little chill time after they were done.

I think Kenya wants Judah to be a baby again. Notice her Tangled hair?!?!


Me and two of my kids on Mother's Day.

After church we went over to my Mom's house. She wasn't feeling well so I didn't get a picture of her but here is a picture of my Uncle Jack playing the guitar. 

This is my older sister Brandi with my nephews Blake and Dilan they just moved back to Texas and I could not be more excited. I walked into my Mom's house and my nephew Dilan yelled "HAPPY TEXAS DAY AUNT NESSA!!! oh and Happy Mother's Day." Dilan is one of the sweetest kids I have ever been around he would walk around the house then come back to me and say "hey Aunt Nessa... I love you." I was great! 
Now if only Patrice would move here I would be one happy girl. Oh and in case you haven't heard Patrice won Mom of the year so thank you to everyone who voted!

We mailed off our USCIS paperwork today and I am SOOOOOO EXCITED about that. I will post a more detailed post about in on our adoption blog so click here if you want more details if not just know this was a super exciting step in bringing our boy home!

Oh and don't forget about the Thirty- One Gifts fundraiser that is going on for Baby A it will only last for 5 more days. Click here for details!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!


No comments: