Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today is going to be a great day :)

I am glad the judge wasn't able to tell us her decision yesterday and here is why... I came home (to our apartment in Eastern Europe) after court with an awful headache. I went to bed at 6:45pm and didn't get up till 8:30am... Yes I slept for 14 hours :) I was pretty emotionless during court because my head hurt so bad. I think if she told us we were approved yesterday I would have been excited but wouldn't have really been able to enjoy the moment because my head we killing me. I am now rested and refreshed and ready to hear that he is officially our son (Lord willing that's what she will say) :) Love you all thank you guys so much for all the words of encouragement and for all the prayers! We will post as soon as soon as we can so you all know the news!

God has blessed us so much during this trip, well really during the whole adoption process. We can't complain about any of it because everything that has happened has been according to God's will and for His glory. We will continue to praise God because He alone is worthy of our praise! 


This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful! Will both of you go back to get him in 30 days? How does it work from here? I know you may not be able to share much.
Congrats on the new addition!