Friday, September 28, 2012

We are home!

Sorry I didn't update more it was hard with the hospital's Internet only working when it wanted to.

After our 18 day stay at the hospital we are finally home. Overall it was a great stay and I didn't go stir crazy too much. If I got overwhelmed I just tried to remind myself that there were children in that hospital fighting for their lives and we had so much to be thankful for. Now don't get me wrong there were times that were really hard and I had to have some cry fests but overall it wasn't that bad.

I have lots of cute pictures and lots of stories that I can't wait to post but it will just have to wait because I'm tired and my brain needs a reboot.

love you all!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nothing beats home sweet home xoxoxo

sveta said...

This is good news!