Sunday, March 29, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +2 I got a volunteer to stay with Anton yesterday so Jason, k and j picked me up. We went and had dinner together then they took me to the Ronald McDonald House to show me the ropes. Then Jason came up to the hospital and stayed the night with Anton so I could have a break and so I could spend time with Kenya and Judah while he hung out with Anton. The kids and I went to target, had dinner at the Ronald McDonald House, they played in the castle at the Ronald McDonald House, we did laundry, I got to work out!, and then it was bed time. It was a busy but good day. Jason and Anton hung out and played games together. Anton is doing so good right now and doesn't really have any negative side effects from transplant. I got to sleep through the night and didn't wake up not even once!!! It was a great day/night. - March 29, 2015 at 07:00PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: