Monday, March 23, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day -3 Today was another great day. Anton threw up as soon as he woke up this morning. They don't think we will be feeding him through his tube much longer. After this they till do TPN which means all of his nutrition will come through his IV. I'm trying to hold off on this for as long as possible. We did dressing change and I changed his central line dressing myself!!! Then we played for a bit and after that Anton took a nap. While he was sleeping a care partner came and stayed with Anton for a few hours so I could have a break. I knew I needed to take advantage of this service while Anton was still feeling good. Jason, Kenya, and Judah came and got me and we went to have dinner at chili's. This is the first time I have left the hospital since Monday. After I got back Anton was still asleep so I fed him his blended diet. Once he was done he ended up throwing the whole thing up :( He did tolerate eating his blended diet two other times today though so I'm hopeful that we can still feed him at least a little bit longer. He is back to sleep and hopefully will be super rested in the morning. He didn't pass out again today so he will get a treat once he wakes up in the morning!!! - March 23, 2015 at 08:45PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: