Friday, June 19, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +85 We got to go to Minnehaha Falls on a field trip with RMH and we had a blast. Finding a waterfall was literally the only tourist thing I have wanted to do since being here. I'm so glad we got to go. All three of our kids had a blast and we were able to keep Anton out of the sun the whole time! We went to clinic today and got to see Dr. Tolar! We also got to see Kiira Kinkle and Reid Davis Underwood. I love running to our EB friends at clinic! And here is the part we talk more about Anton's poop, feel free to skip over if this is too much information :) Anton stayed diarrhea free for about a day. It is back and totally watery again. The plan is to change Anton's formula over to a formula that is already broken down and to add green beans to it which adds fiber. This should help his stool thicken up without him having to work so hard. We are going to try this for the weekend and if it doesn't work Tolar is going to put him on TPN for a week. This means that all of Anton's Nutrition would come through his IV. And he wouldn't get to eat anything by mouth at all for that week. I am hoping it doesn't come to that but my guess is that is what will happen. He will be devastated if we have to do that. I think that's all I have for now. I hope y'all have a great weekend. - June 19, 2015 at 04:57PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: