Thursday, June 25, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +91 We found out at 4am Anton has an infection in his blood. This has been one of my biggest fears throughout all of transplant. He isn't acting sick and we caught it quickly so I don't think anyone is stressing too much... He is on some very strong antibiotics to knock it out. The thing I am stressing about (stop reading if you don't want to know about Anton's man parts) is his penis is fusing shut. He got a wound that left a little flap of skin which flipped up and has fused the hole he pees out of almost completely shut. I have no idea what their plan is to fix it. But they know it is urgent. I wish I knew more but I don't. I will keep y'all updated. WBC 5.1 ANC 4.6 - June 25, 2015 at 03:44PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: