Monday, July 20, 2015

Facebook update [pic] from Help Anton


My only real complaint about this hospital is their kitchen closes at 6:30pm and Anton is never hungry for dinner before they close. You would think I would remember to order him food before then but I never do. The dermatologist came in and we unwrapped Anton's leg so they could see his knee. He of course flipped out and was pretty upset until after they left. The second they left he calmed down and asked for mashed potatoes (it was 6:37 pm, kitchen closed). Our nurse was in here and she said let me see what I can do. She called the charge nurse who called his supervisor who was walking down the hall by the kitchen, she ran into the supervisor of the kitchen, told her that a very special little boy wanted some mashed potatoes and the kitchen supervisor personally went in there and made him mashed potatoes. So they may not be open as long as I want but they all went above and beyond to get our sweet boy some mashed potatoes! Love this hospital so much! via Help Anton http://ift.tt/1MlhuAu July 20, 2015 at 07:15PM

No comments: