Friday, August 14, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +141 What a day... We found out Anton has a blood infection (yeast), and he has nurovirus (I just found out about nurovirus). For the blood infection they started him on antifungal antibiotics and if he doesn't improve soon they will take his central line out and put in a picc line. I'm not sure what they are going to do for the nurovirus. It is highly contagious so I am going to bleach everything tonight. I am also going to wear an isolation gown when changing his diapers or taking him potty. He is still feeling sick and has slept or been in his bed for most of the day. His stomach hurts a lot so he spends a lot of time bent over his pillow. Thankful we have some answers even though it isn't exactly what I would have liked to hear. - August 14, 2015 at 06:47PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: