Friday, August 28, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +155 Dr. Tolar came in bright and early to check on Anton and go over the plan with me. They are going to take out his picc line and replace it on Monday, they are also going to do the lumbar puncture on Monday. Dr. Tolar is in clinic on Fridays so I took Wita over to meet him! We ran into Kiira Kinkle and Baby Cat! There is an instant bond between EB families and it brings me such great joy to be at a hospital where it is normal to run into another EB family!!! Anton woke up this morning and was back to his happy little self. Wita stayed with Anton so I could go spend some time with Jason, Kenya, and Judah at RMH. I stayed there most of the day and am back at the hospital now. Much to my surprise Anton had a great day and was back to his normal happy little self (besides high fevers) all day long!!! So exciting!!! Hoping tomorrow is another good day! #helpanton #causethewave #cureeb #tolarsturtles - August 28, 2015 at 06:22PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: