Saturday, August 22, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +149 Day 36 of this hospital admission Anton didn't throw up at all through the night! He didn't feel very good when he woke up. Dr. Tolar and the team came in and did rounds this morning. Today is Dr. Tolar's last day on service (that just means he isn't rounding everyday at the hospital anymore). I was okay with it this morning because Anton was doing so much better than he was a week ago but he has spiked a fever of 103 twice today and hasn't had as much energy as he did yesterday. He has only been up playing twice today. I know the BMT team at the hospital will do a great job I just LOVED having Dr. Tolar here everyday. I also know that I can email him if we need anything and I know he is following Anton closely even though he isn't on service. Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself??? Cause I totally am :) Papt T and Wita get in town today which we are all very excited about! I think that's it. I will keep y'all updated. - August 22, 2015 at 06:47PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: