Thursday, August 6, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +133 I can not even begin to tell you guys how excited I am Dr. Tolar is here!!! Anton was on oxygen through the night because his stats kept dropping. Dr. Tolar is ordering a lot of tests and blood work over the next two days to get a better picture of what is going on with Anton. He told me he is concerned with what is going on, and he said Kenya and Judah can't visit until he figures out what is wrong with Anton. Pulmonology came in this morning and said the ear clip is actually more accurate because the blood flow is better there. So we switched him over to that and his O2 has been around 97% (without oxygen) most of the day. I'm curious to see what it does tonight though. They ordered a ct scan with contrast so we can see if he has any blood clots in his lungs. Anton's temp spiked today and was 104.8. Jason is sick and having to care for Kenya and Judah which is so lame. He is handing it well and not complaining at all but I'm pretty sure if it was me i would be throwing a big fit. I love my husband and I am so thankful for everything he does for our family. Anton had an echo of his heart done. He had a ct scan of his sinuses, lungs, stomach, and pelvis. They are redoing viral studies. They are going to get another mri of his knee because you can feel fluid in it. I am very happy with all of this and hope we will know what is going on with Anton soon. Anton played bingo today and had a blast. He won the big prize at the start of bingo, it was a very cool ninja turtles car. Then all the kids who played bingo today won because they didn't realize they had the wrong sheets printed out so there was no way anyone could win, ha. Bingo fail. Anton did physical therapy and got to play disc golf. :) I can't wait to get all the results back of these tests so we can figure out what is going on with our sweet boy. - August 06, 2015 at 03:39PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: