Monday, January 18, 2016

Facebook update from Help Anton

On the boy's birthday we drove out to the cemetery to take leave Anton's birthday balloons and sign Happy Birthday to both of the boys. As we pulled up a graveside service for someone else had just ended and they were getting ready to put the dirt on the grave. My heart could not handle this so we left and came back a few hours later. As we were pulling out of the cemetery I was so overcome with grief for that other family, I just prayed for them as we drove away. It started raining pretty hard as we were driving around and I was not looking forward to being in the rain when we returned to the cemetery but I knew I just had to go so we could sing Happy BIrthday and leave Anton's balloons. As we pulled the car beside Anton's gravesite it stopped raining. It might sound strange but I was so thankful it stopped raining so I could have this moment I had planned on. We brought balloons to release but they flew out of the car as soon as we opened the door. Judah still wanted to release a balloon so we took one off of Anton's balloon bouquet. We sang Happy Birthday to Anton and Judah and then headed off to Judah's birthday party. It was so hard to drive away. My heart was so torn between Judah and Anton that day... - January 18, 2016 at 10:37PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: