Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tiny Treasures Tuesday - Kenya Sooths Crying Baby

It's been a long time since I have done a Tiny Treasure Tuesday post so I will refresh everyone on what it is.

I have an in home daycare. I love watching kids so on Tuesdays I fill y'all in on the going on's in my home :)


This is a video of Kenya "helping" Levi stop crying. Enjoy.

Oh and if you think she is wearing a diaper she is I am the most inconsistent potty trainer ever. But it works for us for some reason. She is in big girl panties most of the time but if I'm having an off day I am able to put a diaper on her and it doesn't really effect potty training.

FYI: I did pick Levi up at the end of the video.




In case you can't understand the songs Kenya is singing they are as follows (she joined 4 together):

Jesus, Name above all names
Beautiful Savior, Glorious Lord
Emmanuel, God is with us
Blessed Redeemer, Living Word

Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly host
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong,...
Yes Jesus love me (3x) The Bible tells me so.

Soon and very soon we're going to see the king.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, We are going to see the king,...


Oh and thank you all so much for your kind words about my new hair do.
Vanessa :)

6 comments:

Mommy said...

She is such a doll, Vanessa. What a blessing! (: Thanks for sharing the video!

mandy said...

How cute!!!! She is so smart!

Autumn said...

Kenya is so cute! And her singing is precious! We miss you guys!

Oh, and I LOVE your haircut!

noahandlylasmommi said...

That was the cutest thing ever!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today ....Very cute!

I am making so many new friends in the blog world. Hope you will stop by and sign up for my give away on Thurs....

Cathy said...

She has a beautiful voice already. As a music teacher, I sure love hearing those pretty tones! Precious memories.