Tuesday, October 6, 2009

22 weeks 3 days

I am now 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant, can you believe that!?! I had a check up today and the baby is measuring right on track. I must have been on the V.I.P. list today because I walked in and they called me straight back to get my sonogram. I was in and out of there in about thirty minutes (normally it is several hours just in the waiting room). It was great!

The baby is now 1 pound and 2 ounces I couldn't believe our baby was over a pound. I was so excited after this visit, it just really started to sink in that we were going to have a baby. This pregnancy has flown by I know we will be holding our baby before we know it.


2 comments:

luci said...

How exciting! Thank you for sharing your joy! I have been reading your blog for a while am wondering how Destinee is doing. I haven't seen any updates about her lately.

Kaleena said...

Oh Vanessa, your baby "Jealous" is already a beautiful little one! I'm so happy this new bundle-to-be is gaining weight and staying strong.