Friday, October 9, 2009

Flash Back Friday

My sister Brandi and I were pregnant at the same time with our first babies. She was due a few months after me so Kenya was going to be the first grandbaby on both sides. I was so excited about that!

Well it wasn't too long after that my sister developed preeclampsia which turned into eclampsia and they had to deliver my nephew at 27 weeks. When she first told me she was going to be delivering that day I told her, "You better not have the first grand-baby." Can you tell I'm a little competitive? Of course I was joking and was worried about her and my nephew. She ended up delivering him September 2, 2006 at 27 weeks weighing 2 pounds 5 ounces and 16 inches long.

He was so tiny and so cute!

That is my sister's husband Jeramie's wedding ring around his arm.

Here is Dilan now. He just turned 3 and you would never know he was a preemie.
Kenya and Dilan love getting to spend time together (which they don't get to do very much since my sister lives out of state.)
We love you Dilan even if you did beat Kenya getting here! :)

I hope you enjoyed Flash Back Friday I plan on doing one every Friday since I figured out how to use our external hard drive which has most of our old pictures.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Awe i didnt know you already posted this one~~ So sweet thanks Ness we love you guys too~~