Sunday, January 3, 2010

35 weeks Pregnant

Here I am 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our fourth child.
I weigh 170 pounds
and
I'm 46 inches around.






Kenya loves my belly and loves getting to feel the baby move. She is starting to understand a little bit more about what is happening. She is so excited to meet and hold the baby.



I am HUGE! But, I love being pregnant and one of my favorite parts of being pregnant is getting HUGE! I have been feeling pretty good... I'm starting to get a little sore, but nothing unbearable.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for a sonogram. I can't wait to see our baby again and see how much he or she weighs.

We are still planning on waiting until the baby is born to find out what we are having. We also are waiting to tell the name until the baby is born. We have a first name for a boy and girl but no middle name if it's a boy. So if you can think of any cute middle names for a boy please let us know.

We are planning on having a c section on January 16th if the baby's lungs are mature.
My doctor will do an Amnio a few days before the 16th to make sure the baby's lungs are mature, if they are then we will meet our baby just a few days later. The reason for the 16th is I will be 37 weeks (full term) and I have a vertical cut on my uterus so I have a high chance of my uterus rupturing if I go into labor. The vertical cut on my uterus is also the reason I have to have a repeat c section.

I will update the blog once we get back from the doctor to let everyone know how big the baby is. Only 12 more days and we will be holding our sweet little baby... oh and posting tons of pictures on the blog!

9 comments:

Amy Clark said...

Vanessa, you look BEAUTIFUL! And I love that big pregnant belly!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Christian as a middle name. Aunt J

Mommy said...

Love you! I've always loved the name Elijah... Loves!

Anonymous said...

You look great Vanessa.
I like the name Blaze and Zeb for a boy..I wanted to name my boys Zeb and Zander. But, we did Jason for my brother.

Pam

noahandlylasmommi said...

You are too cute! So excited for you guys!

Emily said...

I can't WAIT for your sweet baby.

Jeremiah is my all-time fav boy name. :)

jochebed1 said...

love the belly :D it seems like you popped out this last month quite a bit but it a good way :D

Andrea & Jim-Britt said...

You look so beautiful!! I love you belly so much!! I need to come rub that baby before he/she arrives!! I loooove the name Aaron...just putting that out there! Love you all!!

Mrs. Deering said...

I just heard about this and it sounds like a nice way to improve a c-section when possible.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2613254/

Blessings!