Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Judah Adoniram... Day 3

Yesterday was another good day, nothing more to say except thank you too all the visitors who have graced us with your presence, and Vanessa and the baby are doing good and we are expected to go home today...

Now onto the pics:

Margaret Lake (who shot our wedding, the birth and funeral of Melody & Madison, and other family events) dropped in and took a few shots:



Our friend Mandy (who just had her baby yesterday!) got Judah the cutest onesie:


Yesterday we listened to a biography on the missionary we partially named our son after, Adoniram Judson, we pray our son would have that zeal for Christ like Adoniram Judson did. We also picked Adoniram because of what it means... my God is most high!


And remember Destinee? Well she is old enough to drive and she drove herself to come visit little Judah, she is a proud aunt:


We thank God this this precious gift!



For You [God] formed my inward parts;
You knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are Your works;
my soul knows it very well.
- Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment:

noahandlylasmommi said...

He is so beautiful. I get teary eyed seeing him and reading your posts. Praise God for blessing your lives!