Saturday, April 25, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +29 Today was a great day. Judah spent the day at the hospital with us and we all had a blast. The boys played on the playmate together, they played cars, played with tablets, painted, and watched cartoons. Anton got GCSF because his ANC was low today. The most exciting part of the day for me was when my friend Trisha came to the hospital to stay the night with Anton so I could go back to RMH and spend time with Jason, Kenya, and Judah. Trisha's 9 year old son Prayers For Charlie Knuth has EB and has received 2 bone marrow transplants. I knew Anton was in great hands and I seriously didn't worry about him, not even once!! Trisha, Anton has a blast with you and we are so thankful you were able to stay the night with him!!! After we left the hospital we had dinner at chili's and I enjoyed a night away from the hospital. WBC 1.5 ANC 0.7 - April 25, 2015 at 09:08PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: