Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

This little guy is back in the hospital and not feeling good at all. He woke up at 7am throwing up and I have lost count of how many times he has thrown up since then. His temperature is 101 and he is miserable. We are in preop now waiting for his mri. Hoping nothing is wrong but also hoping for some answers. I love this hospital and the doctors so much. The anesthesiologist that will be putting Anton to sleep for his MRI came in and told me the plan, basically I will go down and help them do everything. Then by the spot on the white board for resident doctor she wrote Mom. :) Even though it is hard to be away from our home, family, friends, and church I am thankful Anton is being taken care of at such an amazing hospital. - November 25, 2015 at 12:48PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: