Friday, March 16, 2012

Today was GREAT!!!

I am pretty tired and I still need to pack but I just wanted to tell y'all how today went super fast.

Here is my status update from FB. 

Today was awesome! Went to the US Embassy but forgot my money so my sweet friend Anya and our adoption agency helped me pay for it. That part was SUPER stressful! Then I got to hang out with Anya and Lindsey and their new babies (and their husbands)! After that we (Sandy, Baby And I) went and ate at a pizza place and Baby A did great then we went to a very historic place in EE that you have to go and took tons of pictures of Baby A. I can't wait to post those. He has only fussed a little today but over all he has had a great day. He is one happy baby! 


We fly out tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to get home! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your safety as you travel HOME!!! I can't wait to see pics of your sweet little guy (and I hope you'll tell us his name too!)!!