Sunday, October 11, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +199 Tomorrow will be day +200... Can you believe that?!?!? All of Anton's meds have been moved from iv to oral. He is doing so good at tolorating his gtube feeds and eating by mouth that tonight will be his last night on TPN (iv nutrition). He has been on it since may and I can not wait to get him off of it! He is still fever free and the plan is still to discharge on Thursday!!! Dr. Will came to hang out with Anton yesterday which is so sweet because he is on the hematology floor now and not bmt. Anton loves spending time with him and I love how the staff here goes our of their way to make him feel special. I am way beyond excited that we get to experience fall weather!!! I took the Kenya and Judah shopping for snowsuits and they decided to wear them for most of our shopping trip. I wasn't looking forward to winter but I think I'm now excited to experience all four seasons! Such exciting news all around! - October 11, 2015 at 04:34PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: