Friday, October 16, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +204 I feel much butter but now Anton is running a fever. The original plan was to be discharged yesterday and I'm so thankful that didn't happen because we would have just been readmitted today. Kenya is having a blast on her 9th birthday and Anton was excited we all got to eat lunch together. Jason is going to stay with Anton again tonight to make sure I'm over being sick. Baby Colten got discharged from the hospital today!!! I sure am going to miss seeing him and his Mama Jamie everyday but I'm so excited he was well enough to get out of here for a bit. They are waiting to find out if his heart is strong enough for a second transplant so if y'all could be praying for him I would be so thankful! I will keep y'all update. - October 16, 2015 at 05:38PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: