Friday, October 30, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

day +219 I can't wait to share stories and pictures from the last few days but my phone decide to turn off yesterday and it won't turn back on so that will have to wait until I get my new phone tomorrow. I am so excited to tell y'all about Anton meeting a few of the Vikings players, getting discharged from the hospital, Papa T's birthday, October birthdays at Ronald McDonald house, Halloween celebrations at Ronald (and the hospital), and Anton and I getting to go to the BMT floor tonight to show his best friend Kendall his Halloween costume. I was actually pretty excited because a lot of the nurses we know and love were on tonight, as well as one of our favorite doctors so it was fun to see them! Anton is doing great and we are all glad he is out of the hospital! - October 30, 2015 at 12:25AM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: