Saturday, October 17, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +205 We got to take Anton out of the hospital for a few hours today so we could go have family pictures made. We went to mill ruin park and had a blast being out of the hospital together as a family! Anton did really good and enjoyed being silly with his brother. Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out at the hospital. We are trying to eat together more as a family and just spend more time together. It is getting harder and harder on the kids and on Jason and I the more we are apart. We are hoping to eat at least one meal a day together as a family. This will be more work for all of us but so worth it. Now that Anton is feeling better it has been so neat to watch him and Judah playing together again. They are so sweet together and love being around each other. Judah is the only person that can make Anton belly laugh and he got him to do it several times today. There was just so much joy in our room today! Anton hasn't gotten a fever today so we are still hoping to discharge in the next few days. I was only sick for one day so maybe I wasn't really sick??? Who knows... I have enjoyed being with Kenya and Judah the last few days. Jason is staying at the hospital again tonight so I can go to church in the morning with Kenya and Judah. I never know how to end these posts... Saying I will keep y'all updated is getting annoying... So today I will just say peace out :) - October 17, 2015 at 05:51PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: