Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Melody and Madison's sonogram. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

This is part of the sonogram that we had done last week.
You can really see the babies faces and even see one of their mouths moving.



I love Matt Redman's song "Blessed Be Your Name" playing in the background.
That is such a great song and is the cry of our hearts during this time!

Here are the lyrics:

Blessed be your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
When I’m found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say…

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

Blessed be your name
When the sun’s shining down on me
When the world’s all as it should be
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there’s pain in the offering
Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say…

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, Blessed be your name

5 comments:

Andrea & Jim-Britt said...

WOW!! The sono is sooo awesome I love seeing them & the one who;s mouth is moving is too cool!!

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

I found your blog via "4 Little Men & Girly Twins" today... and how could I not comment?

Your faith is inspiring... your precious babies, as well as you and the rest of your family, are in my prayers.

Also, the post about prepping Kenya for Melody and Madison?? SO clever! I loved seeing those pictures of her with her babies.

Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh my goodness.... that was beautiful! I love reading your blog... your faith is inspiring!

Brittany

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this song as well!!! When I lost our sweet baby last year, this song helped me get thru it :) I am glad you are listening to it as well during this time! The babies look beautiful, and so do you I might add :)

Anonymous said...

I also found your blog today via "4 little men and girly twins." Just want you to know I am PRAYING for you, your family, and especially your sweet little girls Melody and Madison. I am so grateful to have found your blog, and I am already being inspired by your faith. The girls' middle names are perfect, because I feel such hope and joy pouring from your words of faith!!!
Dawn