Tuesday, October 7, 2008

27 weeks 3 days

Today, October 7th 2008, we are 27 weeks, 3 days pregnant and 151 pounds.
I can't believe how far we have come. The Lord has truly blessed us. I am so thankful that we are still pregnant.

Look at this belly, I LOVE being pregnant! I love having a huge belly and having people ask "how far along are you?" then gasp in unbelief when I tell them "I'm only 6 months pregnant", I love feeling Melody and Madison move all over my stomach, and also being able to see them moving all over my stomach. I don't really love the fact that it feels like my ribs are breaking but it reminds me that I'm still pregnant so for that I am grateful!

Of course Kenya wanted to help measure my belly
she kept saying "oh the Momma baby belly"

42 inches yep that's right 42 inches and growing!

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

love that baby baby belly!

brittany