Thursday, October 30, 2008

Video of Melody and Madison moving at the Hospital

Hello everyone, here is a picture of what our lives looked like from 2:30 until 9:00pm (that's when we moved rooms) . One of the monitors is for the babies heart beat and the other one is to monitor the contractions.

All the nurses that took care of us were so sweet! If yall are reading this thank you so much for everything!




For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written,
every one of them, the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there were none of them.


- Psalm 139: 13-16


Praise the Lord life begins at conception!

Below you can see the babies moving in my womb.
(You can hear their heart beating in the back ground.)

6 comments:

Jason and Vanessa said...

Looks like comments are working again!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things have settled down a bit. We prayed for you in my Wednesday night group before we even knew you had gone to the hospital (can you say God Thing!). May you continue to find peace and comfort in His love.

Stephanie Rohloff said...

WOW! That is just plain cool! Great video.

noahandlylasmommi said...

yay! I can comment again :) So glad you made it home. I will be praying the girls stay put for awhile! Big hugs to you and your family tonight!

Anonymous said...

God Is Great!!! It is the most precious feeling a mother can always treasure, to feel them moving in you!! What a blessing to see.

Love in Christ-Lorena Sotelo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that video. It brought back memories of when I was pregnant with Shannon and Sara! I was young, we did not know they were twins, and the strange way my belly moved made me think i was being invaded by aliens . .lol . . . Your Faith inspires me. He will be glorified.

Hugs,
Stephanie (Shannon's mom)