Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 highlights

January:
We celebrated Judah's 1st birthday!


February:
We found out about Baby A and started working as fast and as hard as we could to bring him home.

We got to meet Ella and her Mom Katie. Ella has the same type of EB as Baby A. It was so neat to meet Ella and such a huge blessing to get to talk to Katie about Ella's day to day life.

March: 
I went to stay with the Williams Family so I could learn all about day to day life with EB.

Jonah is such a joy to be around and made me so excited to bring Baby A home.

Once I got back from staying with the Williams Family we had our home study. 

Jason and I celebrated 6 years of marriage March 5th!

April:
We celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

May:
We celebrated Mother's Day.

June:
I turned 27 WOO HOO getting up there in age ;)

We celebrated Fathers Day!!!

July:
The kids and I went on vacation with Jason's family. We went to Disney Land, California Adventure, Sea World and ended the vacation at Jason's family reunion. Unfortunately Jason couldn't go because he was saving up his vacation days for when we went to Eastern Europe.

We also had a HUGE garage sale to raise money for the adoption.

August:
I only took 47 pictures in August and not my normal 1500 so not a whole lot to share from August :)

September:
We celebrated my nephew Blake's 4th birthday and my nephew Dilan's 5th birthday.

October:
We celebrated Kenya's 5th birthday!


November:
Jason turned 29 and enjoyed participating in no shave November :)

Melody and Madison have been in Heaven for 3 years. I can't believe that much time has gone by. We still miss them a ton but are comforted knowing we will see them again!

We got to meet Baby A and officially commit to his adoption!

December:
We celebrated Jesus' Birthday and enjoyed hanging out with our family and friends.

2011 Was a super busy but great year. We can't wait to see what God has for us in 2012!

3 comments:

sveta said...

What are you fellows!

Anonymous said...

Awesome family...awesome year!!! Best of luck with the adoption!!!! Baby A will be one lucky little guy to come into your family!!! Happy 2012!!!

Patty from TX

sveta said...

Tell me please, Baby A and Judah be the same age ? How many days difference between them?
Kenya accepts the fact that soon she will have one more brother?