Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Judah

My sweet baby boy turned 2 today. It amazes me how fast time flies by. I feel like I was just holding him in my arms for the first time and now he is TWO!!! We didn't really have anything planned for his birthday but we had a really fun weekend celebrating his life.

We went to some friends house after church and we decided to pick up a cake on the way so we could all sing Happy Birthday to Judah. Judah was so excited! Our last minute "Birthday Party" (if you could even call it that) was a HUGE success. He LOVED it even though all we really did was have pizza and sing Happy Birthday to him.



Everyone was telling Judah to stick his face in the cake but he wasn't too sure about that. Silas had NO problem doing it though. 

Judah finally joined in on the fun!



While I was picking up a cake for him I saw a basket full of books that were 75% off. I looked through it and got a few kids books for fifty cents to a dollar. I NEVER find deals like this so I was super excited!



Today we spent lots of time playing outside.

Judah, Kenya, Dilan and Blake all helped make Judah's birthday cake. 

Love those eyes.

Then we went to the park and had a picnic. It was so nice outside today. I think it was in the 70's.

Judah got these boots for his birthday and he has been wearing them every since. He even sleeps in them sometimes, Ha!

Sweet KK is a few months older than Judah.

Papa T and Wita sent Judah cookies and this is what he did when I told him to smile.



My sister and her family came over and brought gifts for Judah and Baby A. We can't share when Baby A's birthday is until after court but I thought it was so neat that they thought of him and got a present for him! Our family and friends have been so supportive of us and they all love Baby A so much! This is Baby A's first birthday gift and I know he is going to love it!

Judah got some man cars. 

Then we went over to my Mom's house and she got Baby A the mattress for his dressing change table and a wet bag for his cloth diapers and Judah got a "tablet." I LOVE it because you can plug it into the computer and upload prerecorded emails. Kenya sent him 2 from her and we sent him one from Baby A. I love hearing Baby A's name coming from one of Judah's toys!

We didn't end up finishing the cake this afternoon so we took it to my Mom's house where Destinee and the kids decorated it.

and then we ate the cake right out of the pan!

Happy Birthday sweet boy you have brought nothing but joy to our family! We love you more than words could ever express!


No comments: