Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My sweet Baby A

Dear Baby A,
 I haven't written a letter to you in a while but I can not get you off of my mind so I just wanted to write a letter to tell you how much I love you. I had a dream last night that your "Papa" and I were back at the hospital. I picked you up and danced and danced around the room with you. You laid you face against mine and I lost it. I just cried and cried as we danced around the room. I remember how heavy you felt in my arms and how warm your cheeks were against mine. I remember how much I loved to have such a sweet moment with you.

I woke up and was so disappointed that it was just a dream. I can't wait to go back to Eastern Europe for court I can't wait for the day they finally say we can take you home. I can't wait until you get to meet your sister and brother.

 Your birthday is coming up and I am so sad we wont be there to celebrate with you. I have a bit of Mommy guilt because we brought your birthday gift with us the first trip but I was too excited so I gave it to you early. Now I am sad because you wont have anything to open from your Mommy and Daddy on your birthday. I am so so blessed though that you are surrounded by people who love you and will celebrate your birthday with you. I am so so glad you will be held on your birthday and told how special you are. I can't wait for the day I get to tell you Happy Birthday and tell you how much I love you but until then just know how much you are loved sweet boy.

 I miss you so much and I can't stop thinking about you. We have been working hard to get everything ready to bring you home. You are going to love it here sweet boy. I know it is going to be hard on you at first. I know you are going to miss your nanny, your room at the hospital and all the staff but I just want you to know that we love you and we will help you to adjust to your new life here. We can't wait to have you in our arms again.

 You are so so special and so so loved. I wish I could make time fly by so we can see you again but it will be here before we know it. I can't wait to post pictures of you for everyone to see. You are getting so big and are growing so much. I can't wait for the day we officially get to announce that YOU ARE OUR SON! Today my heart is heavy because I miss you so much but I know we will see you soon.

 I love you and I can't wait to kiss your sweet face again sweet boy! Enjoy your day and love on your Nanny. I know she will miss you so much and my heart breaks for her. You are so special and so loved. I will see you again soon!

Love,
  YOUR Mommy

No comments: