Monday, September 21, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +179 My sweet, amazing, handsome husband that I love oh so much has stayed at the hospital with Anton these past few days so Kelly, Mandy, Shannon, and I could have a girls weekend. My Mom and Step Dad flew in for a few days too and watched Kenya and Judah so is girls got a hotel. We have had a blast and although I didn't think I really needed a break I have come to realize nothing can replace amazing life long friendships and some good old staying up till 3:30am crying my eyes out with my bffs was just what I needed. I got to go to church yesterday with Jason, Kenya, and Judah yesterday while Kelly stayed with Anton. The girls and I took Kenya and Judah to the Mall of America yesterday where we all had fun spending time together, shopping, and riding one of the rides. Kelly, Shannon, and Mandy all leave today which I am so sad about but we are going to have fun with the few hours we have left together (after they all wake up, ha!!!). Anton had a ct scan done yesterday which showed he has viral pneumonia and atelectasis (parts of his lungs are stuck together almost like a collosped lung). They added antifungal antibiotics. Anton's tempture had been lower the past two days. I'm not getting too excited yet but I am hopeful. He has also been talking and playing more which is so exciting to see. I have missed his little personality soooo much. The doctors and nurses at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital have all been amazing and gone above and beyond to not only care for Anton's physical needs but also always ask how we are doing. I am so thankful for our team and couldn't be happier with the care Anton is receiving! I will keep y'all - September 21, 2015 at 11:13AM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: