Monday, September 21, 2015

Facebook update from Help Anton

Day +173 I got back to the hospital around 6:30pm go trade off with Jason. As soon as we got here Anton sat up and was happy to see us. His personality came back tonight and it filled my heart with joy to see Anton playing, talking, laughing, and having fun. I can't remember the last time I got to have a conversation with my sweet boy so tonight was a real treat. Anton got to chart with Kendall in his room and he was just so talkative! Kendall's favorite team is the Vikings so I got Anton a shirt so he could match Kendall. He was so excited to show Kendall his shirt and they are planning on matching tomorrow :) I did dressing change tonight and Anton's skin looks so much better than it did two days ago. Anton's tempture has been much lower the past few days than it has been in a while. I think taking the bactrim away and putting him on the antifungal antibiotics has helped a ton. I can't think of anything else but I will keep y'all posted. That's all I can think of for tonight :) - September 21, 2015 at 11:41PM http://ift.tt/1r2lUi4

No comments: